A nice looking lighthouse using two colors.
The lighthouse has four parts, which can be printed as one piece, by using the merge function of cura.
If you have a two extruder 3D-Printer you can also print it in two colors
By printing it as one piece, you have to build support material for the balcony.
I have printed it in two pieces:
1. Merging STL-File one and two by using red and white.
2. Merging STL-File three and four by using transparency for the light and white for the balcony and the top
Then I gum both pieces together
3D printing settings
- No support material needed by printing it as two pieces
- good to have two extruders
- By using "Merge Model" all four parts can be printed in one piece