We collect or receive your personal data in several ways. Some of the information you choose to provide, other we require you to provide in order to provide our Services to you, and indirectly from your activities on our platform, or from the device you use to access Threeding, or from third parties .
1) Account creation and Service Usage: In order to use our Services, you need to provide us with a valid email address, name, nick name, address, phone number etc. You can change this information through your account settings. You need to provide this information to enable us to provide you with the Services. You are not required to provide us with this information to sign up, but we will need it to provide certain services. We may need to store credit card information (or arrange for it to be stored) and use it for both billing and payment purposes. Apart from the nickname, the rest of the information will not be displayed publicly and will only be used internally by us, unless otherwise specified. Your username is publicly displayed and connected to your activities with Threeding. Other people may also see the date you joined; ratings, reviews, purchases, downloads, and related photos for items you purchased or sold; your profile information; items you listed for sale; comments you post; and information you decide to share via social networks. You are free to provide any additional personal data such as your real name to your public profile.
2) Automated Information: Threeding automatically receives and records information from your browser or your device when you use our Services, such as your IP address, unique device identifier, cookies and other data. This information is stored in log files and is collected automatically. We may combine this information from your browser or your device with other information that we or our partners collect about you, including across devices. This information is used to prevent fraud and to keep the Services secure, to analyze and understand how the Services work for members and visitors, and to provide advertising, including across your devices, and a more personalized experience for members and visitors.
3) Location Information: We may collect information about your use of the Services for advertising, analytics, to serve content and to protect the Services, including your IP address, browser information (including referrers), device information. .
4) Analytics Information: We use data analytics to ensure site functionality and improve the Services.
5) Information from Third Parties: U ser may choose to connect to Threeding or register an account using an external third-party application, such as Facebook, Twitter or Google. Threeding may receive and use information from those connected third-party applications. Connecting your Threeding account to those third-party applications or You may also choose to share some of your activity related to Threeding on certain social media networks which are connected to your Threeding account, and you can revoke your permission anytime in your account settings.
6) Non-User Information: Threeding may receive or obtain information (for example, an email address or IP address) about a person who is not yet registered in connection with certain Threeding features. Non-users information is used only for the purposes disclosed when it was submitted to Threeding or to facilitate action authorized by the non-user.
Cookies are data files sent from servers to your web browser(s). Those files are stored in your web browser cache and allow us or third parties to recognize your web browser. Cookies can be:
We also work with third parties who provide services we use in promoting and maintain our website. They also collect cookies and use other technologies which we have no responsibility of. However, we have ensured that they comply strictly with GDPR.
Examples of third parties we use: Mailchimp, Google Analytics, Hotjar, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Pixel.
Our users have the right to choice of providing, editing or removing certain information. You may change or correct your Threeding account information through your dashboard. You may also remove certain information that you no longer want to be publicly visible through the Services, such as your name. You can also request the deletion of the personal data. You may also control the receipt of certain types of communications from us in your account settings. Some of the messages are required, other not (newsletter for example. If you no longer wish to use the Services or receive service-related messages (except for legally required notices), then you may close your account by sending us a email may use a nickname or alias as your name in your public account information.
Sometimes we may need to contact you. Primarily, we do it via email but we may use other type of communication. Some messages from us are Service-related and necessary for members and Guest Checkout users. You agree that Threeding can send you Service related messages, such as those related to transactions, your account, security, or product changes. Examples of service-related messages include an email address confirmation/welcome email when you register your account, notification of an order, service availability, modification of key features or functions, relaying conversations with buyers, and correspondence with Threeding’s Support team. When you register for an account, subscribe to a newsletter, or provide us with your email address or phone number, you receive notice of and agree to receive marketing emails and messages from us. You can unsubscribe at any time from marketing emails through the opt-out link included in marketing emails or messages.
We offer features that allow members to connect and communicate in public or semi-public spaces at Threeding. If you use these features, please use common sense and good judgment when posting in these community spaces or sharing your personal information with others through the Services as it can be read, collected, or used by others . We may use third parties to assist in providing such services and for this purposes we need to share some of your information with such third parties . това на този етап няма да го има
When you use the Services, we collect, use, share, and otherwise process your personal data.
We do it because: we 1) need to perform our obligations under our Terms and in order to provide the Services to you; 2) you have consented to the processing, which you can revoke at any time; 3) to comply with legal obligations, to meet requests of government authorities, or to defend our interests; 4) for the purpose of third party’s legitimate interest.
Why we use your data?
We may use your information to improve and customize our Services, including sharing of your information for such purposes, and we do so as it is necessary to pursue our legitimate interests of improving our Services for our users. Keeping our Services safe and secure: We may also use your information for safety and security purposes, including sharing of your information for such purposes, and we do so because it is necessary to pursue our legitimate interests in ensuring the security of our Services, including enhancing the protection of our community against spam, harassment, intellectual property infringement, crime, and security risks of all kind. Threeding will not disclose your name, email address or other personal information to third parties without your consent, except as specified in this policy. We use your information to provide and improve the Services and our products, for billing and payments, for identification and authentication, for targeted online and offline marketing, to contact members or interested parties, and for general research and aggregate reporting.
Trade: As part of the buying and selling process, Threeding will use and potentially share your personal data for shipping and payments purposes.
Providing safe and secured services : Threeding may also retain, preserve, or release your personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities , or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims ; or when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with the law, prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss, or investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, threats to our property, or violations of our Terms. In these cases, our use of your information may be necessary for the purposes of our or a third party’s interest in keeping our Services secure, preventing harm or crime, enforcing or defending legal rights, or preventing damage. Such use may also be necessary to comply with a legal obligation. If Threeding receives a lawful, verified request for a member’s records or information in one of the limited circumstances described in the previous paragraph, Threeding may disclose personal information, which may include, but may not be limited to, a user’s name, address, phone number, email address, and company name.
Threeding operates a global service and we may need to transfer your data from one jurisdiction to another in order to provide the Services. We do it by meeting the requirements of GDPR. To transfer personal information outside of the EEA, we use GDPR’s Model Clauses. The European Commission has adopted standard contractual clauses (also known as Model Clauses), when transferring personal information outside of EU member states.
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and after it is received. Your account information is protected by a password. It is important that you protect against unauthorized access to your account and information by choosing your password carefully and by keeping your password and computer secure, such as by signing out after using the Services. . Threeding follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and after it is received. Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Threeding will retain your information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy, for as long as your Threeding account is active, or as needed to provide the Services to you. If you no longer want Threeding to use your information to provide the Services to you, you may close your account. Threeding will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, to comply with the tax laws).
You may benefit from a number of rights in relation to your information that we process. If you would like to manage, change, limit, or delete your personal information, you can do so via your Threeding account settings or by contacting us. Upon request, Threeding will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. If you need further assistance, you can contact us. If we process your information based on our legitimate interests as explained above, or in the public interest, you can object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will cease processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate grounds to continue processing or where it is needed for legal reasons. Where we use your data for direct marketing purposes, you can always object using the unsubscribe link in such communications or changing your account settings.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to our processing of your information and your use of the Services. You can choose to withdraw your consent to our processing of your information and your use of the Services at any time by closing your account through your account settings and then emailing to email@example.com request us to delete your personal data. We will do it except for information that we are required to retain. This deletion is permanent and your account cannot be reinstated.
We may amend or change this policy from time to time. If we believe that the changes are material, we’ll let you know. We encourage you to check back regularly and review any updates.
If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org To contact our data protection officer: email@example.com or send us a letter to: 3 Prof. Georgi Bradistilov, ent. A, fl. 2, Sofia 1700, Bulgaria You can also contact the regulator: Commission for Personal Data Protection 2 Tsvetan Lazarov Bvd, 1592,, Sofia, Bulgaria Phone: +359 915 3518 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org If you live in the EEA, you may also file a complaint with your local data protection regulator.