This is my Lego Technic inspired giant 10 x SCALE
wall clock! Based on the 24 tooth Technic gear including the base stand.
There are six different versions
of the clock included with different number arrangements on the face of the clock. This is a medium level 3D print projects, you will require a bed size of 270mm
square to print this! Make sure you get the correct scale print to fit your bed size!
The clock uses approximately 400 grams of material
to print (dependng on settings and printer not including the base). There is a video on my YoutTube channel that acompanies this design: www.youtube.com/mattdenton
Clock Mechanism from Amazon
(Sweeping movment no ticking):
Print settings I used for PLA:
2 bottom layers
3 top layers
0.3mm layer height
1) You will need to purchase the clock mechanism to complete the assemble.
2) Some post process work to get the fit correct may be required!
3) Files are not included for any real size Lego decoration shown in images.
4) Part fit and tolerence will vary with different printers.
5) Images of colock with stand is the 7.5 X Scale version!