You can buy all 3D models listed on the website by clicking “Add to card”. You can then immediately proceed to checkout or, you continue shopping and checkout later. If you already have a Threeding account, you can just log in (unless you have already done so) or create one. Afterward, you need to pay: you can do it via credit card (we accept the major ones) or Paypal. Once your payment is confirmed (our process is set in a manner this to happen simultaneously), you will be able to download the content you have just purchased. You will be able to download this content any time you enter the website.
You can cancel your purchase only if you have a serious reason for that. Since you are buying digital content, you cannot return it like a physical good. So, you can do it only if you have a serious reason for that. For example:
1) The 3D content is completely different from what the User-Content Provider has described.
2) The 3D content is significantly different from what the User-Content Provider has described.
3) The file is corrupted. For example, it cannot be opened, it contains viruses, etc.
4) The 3D content is not 3D printable.
5) The 3D Content is infringing intellectual property rights.
You should notify us within 72 hours of your purchase. If you complaint is grounded, you will be fully reimbursed.
First and most important, you must have Intellectual property on the 3D content you would like sell or freely distribute. We respect IP and we do not tolerate IP infringement in any manner. Therefore, before you upload anything on our website, please make sure you have rights to do so. The next step is to create a Threeding account. It is very simple and we do not ask much information from you (at least in the beginning :). Then you need to go through the next steps:
- Get your file or files ready for 3D printing. It should be in one of the following formats: .vrml, .wrl, .stl, .ply, .3ds, ..zpr. If it has textures (i.e. a color content), please make sure all files (3D file and textures) are .zip or .rar in one file.
- Go to Add new item + and fill in all mandatory fields. If you do not specify a price, your content will be considered as free content and available for free download to all users.
- Hit Submit.
- That’s it. Now it is time to wait and see how your 3D item will be accepted by the other users.
You can get paid via Paypal or bank wire. Paypal is the option recommended by us because we will not charge you any additional fees. Please note that your email associated with your Paypal account must be identical with the email address associated with your Threeding account (AML requirement). All charges related to this payment will be shared.
If you want to be paid via bank wire, Threeding will charge you an additional fee of USD 40.00/EUR 30.00 for every bank transfer. Therefore, your balance should be above this amount. In order to receive your sales revenue via bank transfer, you must provide your full name as a bank account holder, bank account number, bank name and full address and BIC/SWIFT code. The bank account holder must be you.
We settle all payments on a monthly basis. We calculate your revenue on the last day of each month and we will pay you during the Payment window on the following month. If your revenue is below USD 15.00 or EUR 10.00, it will be considered as revenue received on the following month and be paid during the respective Payment window. However, if we receive a complaint about your content, we will not transfer the revenue generated by disputed content until the dispute is resolved.
If you do not specify a payment method or, if your payment details are incorrect, we will keep your funds on your behalf until you specify one. If you do not specify a payment method within one year after your first sale, your revenue will be considered a dormant revenue and Threeding will apply a charge of USD 10.00/ EUR 7.00 per month.
Threeding is always here, working every hour of every day with ticket support to help you with your needs.
By Telephone (US Hours)
9AM CST to 5PM CST (UTC -6)
Phone: +1 408 641 3320
Search How To
WHAT IS THREEDING?
Threeding.com is a marketplace for free and paid 3D printing models and files.
On our online platform individuals and businesses can buy, sell or just exchange freely 3D model suitable for 3D printing.