This is my Giant 5 x Scale Go-Kart
based on the 1980's kit
1972 by a well known plastic brick toy company. Parts are individual an require assembly after printing.
The files have been re-drawn in my CAD package and exported as STL files ready for printing. Successful prints have been completed in 2.5 x to 5 x scale versions, the files included are already scaled to 5 x normal size. This is an advanced 3D printing project, you will need experience with 3D printers, particularly if you intend to print the tyres in TPU soft material.
Build videos here
1) Some parts may vary from the original.
2) Some post process work to get the fit correct may be required!
3) Some parts are printed in multiple parts to complete an assembly.
4) Parts may require gluing or other fixing.
5) Part fit and tolerence will vary with different printers and different scales.
6) These parts will not print well below 2.5 X Scale!