Benvenuti in Italia!
One of the world most famous landmarks joins MiniWorld's Wanderlust Europe Collection, the bell tower of Pisa. People from all over the world visit it and take pictures holding or pushing it, as it has a 4-degree tilt! It started leaning since its construction in 1173 and it took almost 200 years to reach completion at 56m tall! Ever since, there have been efforts to counter the tilt to prevent this beautiful white marble building from collapsing (from Wikipedia).
MiniWorld is excited to bring this historical model to life! All models are made by hand and brain from scratch, please give credit, it's all about spreading culture and education!
MiniWorld is the collection of 3D printable models of landmarks of the world. Our models are miniatures optimized for FDM household 3D printing.
Directions and Recommendations:
- Support-free, contains two pieces to allow tower to be printed straight for better results
- Rotate Base 4 degrees to align its flat face to print bed
- Dimensions: 56mm tall
- Infill: 0-5% for Top, 5-15% for Base (provide weight)
- 0.1mm layer height recommended
- You can scale it up 150% or 200% to get better definition of details