- A Tetris piece puzzle delivers hours and hours of fun and mystery
- Take apart and put back together
- Educational and fun puzzle for anyone who loves a challenge;
- You have to print 54 T-Blocks to build the cube
- You can print a simple version without a pattern or with a pattern of stars, designed as rings
- The pattern is placed on three sides of the cube
- A ReadMe file is included.
- If you have a pattern, which you like to have, contact my under email@example.com
Threeding.com is a marketplace for free and paid 3D printing models and files.
On our online platform individuals and businesses can buy, sell or just exchange freely 3D model suitable for 3D printing.